My name is Molly Myers and I teach Human Geography and Women’s Studies at Lindblom Math & Science Academy in Chicago. I am a Teachplus fellow (now alum) as well as the city representative for the Yale Teacher Institute.
My current interests are in…
- helping 9th graders in the transition to high school.
- trying to find balance between teaching and everything else.
- learning about the role of vulnerability and shame in teaching.
- talking with teachers about grading policies and how they align to teaching philosophies and school missions/beliefs.
- creating an urban planning curriculum for high school Human Geography students.
You can contact me via email at mamyers at cps dot edu